IMPORTANT: The Embassy is extending consular services by appointment only, until further notice. Walk-in applicants will not be entertained. Please click on our latest advisory here for more information on how to secure an appointment before visiting the Embassy.
The Philippines get thing a permanent quarters visa (especially the brand new 13(a) Non-Quota Immigrant Visa) to your accredited low-Filipino mate away from a Filipino citizen. The newest 13(a) visa are awarded only to nationals of those countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Australian continent, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt (visa applicant should be a masculine and you will married to help you a lady Philippine citizen), El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong-kong SAR, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea Southern, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya (charge applicant have to be a masculine and you will married so you’re able to a lady Philippine resident), Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Malta (provided this new and/or few could have been hitched having from the least five years), Marshall Isles, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, The netherlands, The brand new Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Mariana Island, Norway, Oman (visa candidate must be a masculine and hitched to help you a female Philippine resident), Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia (charge candidate need to be a male and you will partnered to help you a lady Philippine citizen), Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Southern Africa, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and you will Tobago, Tunisia, Chicken, British, Uruguay, U . s ., Venezuela.
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (having Partners of Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to own Partners away from Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Partners out-of Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to have Spouses regarding Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Spouses regarding Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to possess Partners out of Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Spouses of Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Spouses regarding Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to possess Partners of Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (getting Partners out of Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (for Spouses of Filipino Residents)
- Form – two (2) signed originals
- Joint page consult addressed to the Commissioner of the Bureau of Immigration from the Applicant and the petitioning Filipino spouse – one (1) original
- Applicant’s passport, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page and latest immigration admission stamp in the Philippines
- Passport of the petitioning Filipino lover, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page
- Passport-proportions ID photographs – four (4) 4.5 x 3.5 cm photos. Applicant should be in proper/decent attire, colored photograph taken not earlier than six (6) months before applying for a visa (attach to the application). Blurred, low quality or scanned photos are not accepted.
- Beginning Certification of Filipino companion in Security Paper (SECPA) xmatch Seznamka issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- Marriage Certificate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- In the event the hitched abroad, Declaration away from Wedding duly authenticated of the PSA or inserted from the Philippine Embassy in Oslo, Norway, otherwise
- Overseas relationships certificate, Apostillized of the an effective expert in the united kingdom off relationships (NOTE: In case your file is not within the English, be sure to feel the document translated towards English and also have the interpretation notarized, ahead of having they Apostillized.)
- Police approval, in English and Apostillized by a competent authority in country of residence – original and 2 (two) photocopies (NOTE: If the document is not in English, kindly have the document translated into English and have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated.)